Good to know
Reservation, check-in and check-out
On arrival day your room will be ready by 3 pm, on the week-end by 4 pm. On departure day check-out time will be 10 am. Also after check-out you can of course use our infrastructure and enjoy the day, for example, at the pool.
For all reservations a written confirmation is necessary.
Cancellations are free of charge until 7 days prior to arrival. After that, 50% of your booking will be charged. Cancellations 3 days prior to arrival or prematurely departures are going to be charged 100%.
Of course we will do our utmost to resell any cancelled room, studio or apartment, in order to avoid any kind of cancellation fee, but will also reserve the right to charge the full fee in case of no resale. The fee will be based on all pre-booked arrangements such as overnight stay, breakfast, half- or full-board, final cleaning, et cetera.
To avoid any kind of cancellation fee, we recommend to take out travel insurance, for example with ELVIA (www.elvia.ch), which offers inexpensive coverage.
The Hotel reserves the right to set aside a certain number of rooms for specific packages and discounts. Rooms may therefore no longer be available for the package of your choice. Unclaimed services cannot be reimbursed. The Hotel accepts no liability for outside services provided by third parties.
Everything for your little ones
Our front desk has everything ready for you! On request you can borrow the following items at no extra charge: baby-phone, baby-bathtub, thermometer, bottle warmer, potty, changing-mat, nappy-bin, car seats, socket-safety-plugs, bicycle seats, SwissBaby rucksacks, toilet seats and bathroom stools. Baby cot CHF 10.00 per night.
It will we our pleasure to organize a babysitter for your little ones, on request and upon availability.
Child care and kids’ program during the main school vacation for 3-11 year olds.
Food and board
0-5 year old kids stay for free at La Campagnola. 6 to 13 year old pay CHF 30.00 per night, including breakfast. Within the half-board of the parents, 0-5 year old kids eat free of charge, 6-13 year old kids pay 50%. During the main school holidays, a kids’ buffet will be prepared, during the rest of the season the little ones can choose from the kids’ menu. In both restaurants you will find kids’ play areas and a drawing-contest will keep them busy at the table as well.
All our COMFORT rooms are equipped with a little kitchenette. If you want to use the stove and the oven you have the possibility to book this service in advance and for the duration of the whole stay. For self-catering you will be charged CHF 60.00 per stay, including cooking utensils. The rest of the kitchen such as refrigerator, sink, microwave, coffe machine as well as dishes and cutlery can of course be used free of charge.
In Gambarogno, as everywhere in Switzerland, recycling is in operation! The blue 35lt community garbage bags are available at the front desk for 0.95 Rp. a piece.
The Recyling center Wan-FU is about 150m away from the hotel and the following items can be properly disposed there. Glass, cardboard, pet, batteries, aluminum, sheet metal, used clothes.
Baby diapers belong in a Ziplock sack and then in the blue community garbage bag. Thank you for your understanding.
Tourism- and promotion tax / Ticino Ticket
Our prices do not include the local tourism- and promotion tax. Please note that this tax of CHF 4.60 per person (from 14 years up) per night will be charged extra.
Please note that the city tax also includes the Ticino Ticket. This card offers free benefits and discounts in the canton of Ticino, including free use of buses and trains. The Ticino Ticket will be issue on request. Further information www.ticino.ch/ticket
Well-behaved dogs are welcome; however, they are not allowed on the terrace around the pool area. We will charge CHF 10.00 per night (without food) per dog.
- In principle you do not leave any personal data behind when you visit our website. However, in certain specific cases we do require your name and address. If personal information of this kind is required, we will draw your attention to that fact.
- We will do our utmost to protect the confidentiality of your personal data.
- We use links on this website to make contents or services of other internet sites available to you. These other sites are not subject to our data protection guidelines. We recommend that you check each of these sites to determine how your data is protected in each case.
- If you make personal data available to us to communicate or to place orders with us, we reserve the right to use that data for marketing purposes within the Hotel La Campagnola SA.
- We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of emails and other electronic means of communication.
- If you have questions or comments about our disclaimer or about data protection, please get in touch with us.